Thursday, December 31, 2009

Merry Christmas


I love Landon's smile in this picture


I love Matthew's smile in this picture.


Matthew with his cousin Eve. They are 4 months apart. She loved to hold on to him, and he wasn't quite sure.


Me & my Sisters and Mom at the Annual Proctor Chocolate party. We all make something to bring to be dipped in chocolate. I love this tradition a little too much. I eat too much of the chocolate.


Me and the boys at the City light exhibit. It was very cold, but we lasted for 45 minutes.


Matthew and Daddy on Christmas Eve.


Matthew and Santa.


Landon and Santa.


Christmas baby.


Landon and I decorated a gingerbread house.

We have had such a fun Christmas, and hate to see it end. Landon keeps asking if Santa is going to come again "tonight" every day. We were able to visit all of our family and have some fun. Landon got to play with all of his cousins (except Caiden). We can't wait for next Christmas! This year has brought some trials and a lot of blessings. We are thankful for them all.

4 comments:

Amanda said...

What a cute family! I love your chocolate dipping party... what a fun idea! Cute aprons, too!

Andrea said...

I think you guys have the right idea with the chocolate party! That looked so good and so fun!

Isaac and Taniel said...

You have such a cute family. We are so happy that we got to see you over Christmas break! Hope to see you again soon

Shanna said...

Looks like your family had a great holiday. I think Ryan would be very jealous if he new about your chocolate making! He loves chocolate more than anyone I know! Your kids sure are growing! I love the santa outfit!