Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Matthew's blessing


Matthew was blessed this Sunday, and we were pleased that a lot of our family came to see. We had a good Sunday. Matthew looked very cute in his blessing outfit. He screamed during the whole blessing, but we could still hear Clint, so that is good.


Brothers




Eve, with her big smile. It is so easy to get her to smile.



Matthew is starting to smile as well.



We got Landon a Curious George for his birthday. He loves to give it hugs and kisses.


Landon made an airplane with my measuring cups.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

CUUUUUUTE!! Sunday was so fun and great!

THE CROMWELL'S said...

Matthew is too cute...hey are you guys headed up to the Ranch this weekend?

Andrea said...

He is so cute! I can't believe he is already blessed. I can't do that for 6 months after I get my baby. He really looks like such a big guy. How are you doing? When do you start all your stuff?