Thursday, August 27, 2009

August

August is almost over, we can't believe it. Matthew is our little smiler. He smiles so easy. He is a great baby, we love having him in our home.


The other day I decided we needed some fun. So, while Matthew was asleep Landon and I made paper sailboats and a little pond to blow the sailboats across. It only took about 3 seconds for the sailboats to turn into really wet paper, so before I knew it, Landon was getting his feet a little wet.



Then, the next thing I know Landon is going "swimming"




So, I decided if he was going swimming he might as well get his swimming suit on. He had a great time and was very sad when I put the "pool" away. I did move it down to the floor as well.



This past weekend we went up to Island park with all my family. I was bad though, I didn't take one picture. I got 2 videos, one of my nephew William singing zip a dee do da, and one of Clint and Landon riding the 4 wheeler. Landon kept saying we were going to the country to see a real moose. It was funny, he really gets into Curious George. We just missed seeing the real moose, but we saw 2 elk. We had a great time up there, it was nice to get away to the country.

3 comments:

Martha said...

Hahaha Landon is so funny

Laralee and Jake said...

You are such a good mom to just let Landon enjoy the moment. He is so cute.

Shanna said...

Sounds like fun! Mathew is so cute. Landon looks like he's having a good time! We love swimming at our house too!