Thursday, April 1, 2010

Ta Da!!!!



Matthew got his helmet off! He has a round head and a bunch of hair.


See, his hair is long.



We had an Easter Egg hunt at Grandma & Grandpa Proctor's.


Matthew wasn't too sure.


Landon got to pet a baby duck.


Matthew's favorite past time is getting all the wipes out and trying to eat them. He gets really mad when I take them away or put them where he can't get them. Therefore, he gets mad at me a lot. :)



Happy Easter from Landon and his little bunny friend.

6 comments:

Martha said...

Matthew is so funny

Laralee and Jake said...

THat is great Matthew doesn't have to wear that any more.

Andrea said...

Who has the baby duck? How fun is that.

Andrew and Marissa said...

oh Matthew looks so cute, I am glad he is happy and healthy! Sorry we didn't have time to come see you this Easter, next time I am up there I will give you a jingle.

Michelle said...

Yeah for the round head! I want to see his new hair cut!!...on something bigger than my cell phone screen! :)

Melanie said...

Cute and fun. I was thinking of the Easter egg hunts we used to have at Grandmas in Hidden Oaks. They were so awesome. Your boys are the cutest kids ever. We need to get together. Call me if you come down.