Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween

For family night last week we carved our pumpkin. It was fun, Landon loved seeing our Jack-o-lantern all lit up with the candle. Clint did a good job on his part carving, but as you can tell with my part I got a little to hurried to take out the carved part for one of the eyes and took out the whole thing. :) Oh well.




Of course we had Curious George and the Man in the Yellow Hat. We couldn't get a good picture of both of them together. Landon wasn't in the mood, I guess he just wanted candy.




This is a good picture of Curious George because it was taken weeks ago when I finished the costume and he wasn't aware he was going to get any candy.



Matthew is the cutest Man/Baby in the yellow hat I've ever seen.




He liked Halloween because he got a lot of attention. I guess other people thought he was the cutest man/baby in the yellow hat also.



Landon happy to be home with a full bag of candy in the pantry.



A nice older lady in our ward gave me this outfit/pajamas for Matthew. It is girly, but I had to take a picture of him in it. The tag said it was for boy/girl 3 - 6 months. HA. Pretty much anything that can be for a girl is girly. I still think he looks cute even though he may be a little girly. When he is older and sees this picture I will tell him he only wore it to bed, which is true. :)

7 comments:

Reynolds Family said...

So cute-you are so creative!

Laralee and Jake said...

I think a boy could totally pull that outfit off. You did a great job with the costumes. They look so cute.

Martha said...

I love the costumes! Also, I think Matthew has the prettiest eyes. Or handsome... whatever haha.

Emilee Pierce said...

Matthew IS the cutest baby/man in the yellow hat for sure!

Michelle said...

I love the costumes!

Shanna said...

They are the cutest curious George and man with a yellow hat I have ever seen :)

Andrea said...

I love those costumes! So cute! I love the theme so cute! I really like those boys smiles. I also keep seeing your mom at the rec. Its fun to see her there.