Monday, June 1, 2009

Its been awhile

We've been having fun waiting for our new little baby to be born. We had a visit from Michelle, Heber, Eve, & Jack. Landon loves playing with his cousins.



















Eve, What a cute baby!





















Jack. I was impressed with his big smile for the picture!




















Heber, I can tell whose child he is. :)





















Landon loves the swings at the park.





















One of Landons favorite activities is to push his fire truck down the sidewalk . It works nice for me because I can just sit there. :) You can see my baby belly is getting quite large. We should have our baby soon.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Cute! Thanks for taking those pictures of the kids. How fun. And yes...big belly. :)

Martha said...

i don't forget that you are pregnant, and that you are about to have another baby. but i do forget the part that you are physically pregnant. so every time i see you or a picture of you, i'm like what the heck!? haha

Andrea said...

You probably are so excited for your baby to come! I am so excited for you!