Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter





























Landon and I (Casey) happened to be at Walmart when the Easter bunny was there, so I thought I would see if he wanted to go see him. I told Landon he would get to sit on the Easter bunnies lap, and maybe he would give him a treat. Landon ran to the Easter bunny and got on his lap and he was very excited about the Easter egg he got and the chocolate it had in it. It was fun, I was surprised he wasn't scared of him. I still haven't figured out what a bunny has to do with Easter, I guess it is just a tradition.

2 comments:

Martha said...

I can't believe Landon went up to the bunny! That's awesome. That's a cute picture. The bunny looks kind of scary though :)

Andrea said...

That is crazy that he went up without being scared. At his age all my kids had a hard time. I love the background of the picture too. It makes it look so real.