Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Normal Life

We are back to our normal life, and we like it that way. Landon is getting so big and learning how to talk more and more everyday. He had crazy hair this morning!Clint's mom came and visited us last weekend and we took Landon to a children's museum. Doesn't Clint make a great king!
At the museum they have baby dolls. Landon like to play with them and feed them bottles. He must be getting ready for this summer when he will get to do that at home.
Landon loves to play with play dough. He made some "string cheese" and ate some of it. It is the homemade play dough though, so I know what is in it. He didn't really eat a lot of it, but I think he liked his extra salty treat.

4 comments:

Martha said...

Landon is so stinkin' cute!

Melanie said...

So I guess you feeling good. I have been thinking about you. Keep it up!

Andrea said...

He is so cute! I need to go to this Children's Place. Is it in Ogden? Anyway it was nice to hear you guys are doing o.k.

Indiana Transplants said...

I hope your normal is less crazy than our normal! Our normal is ridiculous and you should be resting. You've got a full schedule of baby manufacturing to do. That means, put your feet up Mom! I'm so glad to hear that you guys are doing all right. We think of you often. Have a super day! -Angie