Friday, January 2, 2009

We cried the day we took the tree down.

We've had such a fun couple of weeks. . . We made gingerbread cookies

We made gingerbread houses with graham crackers

We ate candy canes and got all messy


For Christmas we got to go to Idaho. Here are Landon and his cousin Caiden on Christmas morning.Landon LOVED Grandma's glasses
Caiden is so cute!

Landon has loved Christmas, and especially Christmas trees. He thinks all the trees that don't have lights on them are broken. When he goes up for bed or a nap he tells the tree Bye Bye. We took our tree down yesterday, and we were a bit sad. Next year Landon won't be as fascinated with the tree and the lights. We've had such fun with Landon this Christmas!

5 comments:

Shanna said...

Those graham cracker houses take me back :) It sounds like you all had a great time. I love Christmas time. I am kind of sad taking my stuff down too. My kids haven't missed a beat, they are already writing a new wish list for Santa. It's going to be a long year :)

Unknown said...

His Christmas pajamas are SO cute!

Martha said...

um. that comment by jared was actually me. apparently he was still logged in on my computer. kind of funny to think that jared would say that though. ahhaha

Michelle said...

Hahah! That is hilarious. I was like, 'Jared?....' Those are great pictures.

Andrea said...

It looks like Christmas was really fun for you guys. Do you want me to "tree you" for Landon. (I saw on the news the other day that some women got all the trees they could find and put them up in their friends yard for fun). Landon would be amazed with all the old Christmas trees!